Document Server@UHasselt >
The repository Document Server@UHasselt contains the scientific output and the artistic/designerly creations of Hasselt University as well as the annual reports and the magazines published by the university (nUweetjeHet and UHmagazine).
If you are a researcher at Hasselt University, you can submit your publication(s) by clicking on Submit in the navigation bar. When your submission has been successfully entered into the DSpace system, the library will check the quality of the metadata and the publication will be added to the research collection. You will receive an email notification as soon as your item has become a part of this collection, or if for some reason there is a problem with your submission. Note the following:
- Only publications with UHasselt affiliation can be submitted.
- In implementation of the new open access policy, approved by the Board of Governors on April 12 2016 and starting on October 1 2016, each UHasselt author is expected to upload the author’s version of her/his peer-reviewed publications in the Document Server. Obviously, the author’s version is made public subject to compliance with the publishers’ policies. In this context, Hasselt University Library will lend UHasselt authors its full support.
- To reduce the administrative work of the researcher to a minimum, the Document Server features a simplified input module for publications. Through the launch of the ‘Easy Submission’-input form, only a very basic set of bibliographical data has to be provided (cf. title, source, author(s) and -if possible- a DOI or URL).
- If you want to make changes to (one of) your submitted records, you can contact Eline Schoeters: email@example.com.
- Publications that are recorded in the Web of Science will be checked by the University Library once they have been included in the Web of Science, and if necessary uploaded to the Document Server, after which - if necessary - the researcher will be asked for the author’s version.
Researchers can also submit their artistic/designerly creations in two ways:
- On the homepage of the Document Server, hover over "Submit" in the top navigation and click on the button "to Artistic/designerly creations"or
- On the homepage of the Document Server, click on "My DSpace" in the top navigation, log in with your user-id and password, and click on the button "Submit to Artistic/designerly creations".
|Title - Citation - Author(s)
|SUPPRESSOR OF GAMMA RESPONSE 1 and glutathione: Key regulators of cadmium-induced stress responses in Arabidopsis thaliana||Theses and Dissertations|
|Techno-economic and environmental analysis of alkali-activated materials containing phosphogypsum and blast furnace slag|
Sustainability Assessments for the Low-Carbon Economy, Interdisciplinary PhD expert course for young researchers, Hasselt, 30/05/2017-1/06/2017
|To plan or not to plan the succession process. The explanatory power of effectuation theory|
International Family Business Research Forum, Monaco, 4-5/04/2019
|Nurturing offspring’s affective commitment through informal (governance) mechanisms|
International Family Business Research Forum, Vienna, 20-22/09/2017
|Air pollution and telomere length in adults: A systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies|
ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION, 244, p. 636-647